EAST COAST & LEMURS TOUR
NATURE & ADVENTURE TOUR
Antananarivo – Andasibe – Manambato – Palmarium – Mahambo – Sainte Marie
Meet and greet with your guide at the airport.
Transfer to your hotel
Driving time: 5 to 6hours
- After breakfast, depart for Andasibe National park
- En route stop at Peyrieras reptile reserve to see various of reptiles
- Continue to Andasibe, check into your hotel
- In the late afternoon, take a guided night walk in Andasibe area, to spot some of the nocturnal lemur species.
Visit of Analamazaotra National park
Interests : wildlife and nature
Highlights: Lemurs , birds, reptiles, flora
- Early start after breakfast, when wildlife is more active. Driving straight to the national park Analamazaotra, meeting with the specialist local guide
- Explore the magic of the fauna and flora in the park.
Target lists: Indri indri, diademed sifaka, brown lemurs, bamboo lemurs, crested ibis
- Learning about the wildlife of the park
- Back to the hotel in afternoon
Evening walk at the end of afternoon, to spot some night active animals.
- Early start after breakfast, driving to Mantadia national park, 17kms from Andasibe, to experience the majestic Indri call.
- Exploring the primary forest with your specialist guide who has the ability to explain you about the exceptional Nature of Mantadia.
- In the afternoon, possibility to visit the lemurs island to get closer to the lemurs.
- Back to hotel
Driving time: 6hours
- After breakfast, driving to Manambato, appointement for a boat transfert to the reserve Palmarium
- In the afternoon, depart to Palmarium following the Pangalane Canal, observing the life style of local people.
- Cheking to The hotel Akanin’ny nofy, the nest of dreams.
- Spend the day exploring the reserve with your native guide.
- Take a guided hike through the reserve’s trail and see more lemurs, including Indri Indri, Black and White ruffed Lemur and other wildlife
- Enjoy lunch at the reserve’s restaurant and spend the rest of the day at leisure.
- In the evening, a night walk in a small island closer of the reserve to spot the most endangered specie of lemurs, the Aye, Aye
- Overnight at Akanin’ny nofy
- Exploring the Pangalane Canal
- Visit of a local village along the canal, observing and understanding the lifestyle of the local people
- Enjoy lunch at the Palmarium restaurant an spending the rest of the day at leisure.
Driving time: 9 hours
- After breakfast, transfert to Manambato, 1hour by boat Pangalane
- Driving to Mahambo, following the RN2 again, with its unique scenery
- Stop lunch
- Continue to Mahambo
- Checking to your hotel
Transfert by boat to Sainte Marie
- After breakfast, going to the appointment of the boat transfert.
- Two hours of cruise
- Transfer to your hotel
- Spending the rest of the day at leisure
- Overnight at your hotel
Leisure time in Sainte Marie.
- Free time enjoying the paradise island
- Possibility to make some activities, snorkelling, diving, whale-watching from june to september
- Visite of some small villages for a cultural interests
- Enjoying the leisure time
- Fly back to Antananarivo
- Transfert to hotel
- or transfert for international flight, according flight schedule
- End of the tour